17.5.17

{Roses and polkas}

One of my favourite combinations on anything, whether it be clothing, home ware or soft furnishings is roses and dots.  It is such a classic and well tried combination of pattern.

For this card I used the beautiful 3 step rose from Picture Perfect, the detailed leaf from kinda Eclectic and the small dots from Timeless Textures.  Then to finish it off with those two little butterflies I used Grateful Bunch.  At this time of year I am fortunate enough to see butterflies in pairs as they seem to dance around each other in mid air.




To ensure you get a free gift for shopping with me 
please remember to use the following hostess code, 
 KJFWWPEA

Do you love Stampin' Up! products so much that you would like to make your pennies go further? Call me for a no pressure chat about how signing up to Stampin' Up! could help you do that and more!

Find me on Periscope here...



 Facebook here

Instagram here


Youtube here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love to hear your feedback and comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...